Responsibility of Contributors
If you create a account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with any materials you post on the Website.
If you post a blog, comment, or other material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software.
You must not describe or assign keywords to your any material, "Content" in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others.
Safety and Account Security
By using DailyCommuters website, you commitment:
1. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on DailyCommuters.
2. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
3. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user. You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
4. You will not use DailyCommuters to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
5. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of DailyCommuters, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other DailyCommuters functionality.
6. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
7. You will not use DailyCommuters if you are a convicted sex offender.
8. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
9. You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
10. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Sharing Your Content and Information
1. You own all of the content and information you post on DailyCommuters, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings.
2. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos, you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings. You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with DailyCommuters.
3. When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
4. When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Facebook, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
Protecting Other People's Rights
1. You will not post content or take any action on DailyCommuters that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post on DailyCommuters if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
4. You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. DailyCommuters offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
Links to This Website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from This Website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Website will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.